After what feels like an eternity since it’s announcement, Summer of Cards 2013 officially begins today!
During this month, we’ll be trying to make progress into a long-standing goal of ours : Creating a more nailed down ruleset and two playable factions.
In addition to our main goal, we also have several other objectives. These are :
- Card creation for all factions, but mainly for Gaia and Red Banner.
- New variants on the card templates.
- LackeyCCG and gccg plugins updated for the ORC.
- Resarch the possibility of using Kickstarter.
As for the participants, the following developers have confirmed that they will be participating :
- snowdrop, who’ll be there for the entire month (it’s his house).
- Q_x, who’ll be spending some time at snowdrop’s house.
- Mattaiyah, who’ll be there in spirit (and IRC, Mumble and Twitter).
In addition, a new person will be joining us presence after coming all the way from Israel to do some groundwork on an experimental AI.
If you’re interested in participating, don’t worry, it isn’t too late. You can still join by sending an email at snowdrop, following the instructions on the Summer of Cards 2013 page.
Summer of Cards will be running from July 1st to July 28th, 2013.
If you have any questions or suggestions, you can always contact us by email or using Twitter.