Here are my two cents:
- Higher resolution: Recompile so that it's resolution is something other than the default 1024x768 that it uses now. We should use the lowest resolution of the devs that will actually participate in the playtesting by using gCCG. In my case it's 1440 x 900, but I'm sure somebody has lower. We need a separate thread and a devs-list send out, gathering the info. Also, a wiki page needs to document the process of how to change the resolution.
- Magic Module: Whatever is in the Magic module should remain. For example, dice, coinflip, draw seven cards at once.
- Draw 2: One keypress + menu entry to draw 2 cards at once from the draw deck. Drawing two cards will likely be the most common thing to do for a player. Clicking on draw deck would still just draw one card per click though.
- Mulligan: http://wtactics.org/wiki/index.php?titl ... s#Mulligan
Menu entry called "Mulligan" visible only the first turn of the player. Selecting it in menu should ditch all 7 cards from hand and shuffle them into army deck and then draw 7 new cards. Repeating this more times than the first one will draw N - 1 cards.
- Quest Decks: Should be placed in middle of table. I think the cards in them could be part of the normal deck when constructing a deck in gCCG, but when the game starts all cards of the card type "Quest" would be removed from the deck by gCCG and placed in a new deck in the middle, one per player. Don't know if that's the easiest solution, but it would maybe work. Quests are placed face down in their piles. Clicking on a pile never picks up the top card. Instead the top card is turned face up and still on top of the quest pile. They can be shuffled, and players can also remove cards from game from a quest deck (actually that happens whenever a Quest card is discarded - they never go to the grave, tgey arte completley removed)
- 180 rotation: Possibility to turn cards upside-down, 180 degree rotation. That will be used to show a cards assigned state. Assigned cards dont auto-unassign. If there is a better way to show that cards are assigned, like for example letting them have a visible border around them while they are asisgned of colour x or whatever, then that could be used instead of the rotation and could be preferable.
- Auto-unmark: When it becomes your turn all your cards are unmarked automgaically. No need to have to press unmark combo as in MtG module. (Notice: Assigned cards cant "unmark" nor do they "unassign" automatically.(
- Resource cards: If possible they should be laid down in groups of 4 in each pile, so that they are auto stacked. Smoothest would be menu entry and/or keypress "Use as resource", which would put down the card in proper pile, face down.
- Two variables: There should be two variables per player that keep track of win condition. One if influence that starts with 20, other is Victory Points that starts with 0. Short text is Inf and VP. These variables should be displayed in much smaller size than the life count in MtG module, and also a more neutral text colour instead of the puke-neon-green they used in MtG.
- Hero card Some way to easily locate and pick out the hero card, preferably automagically, before the game starts. It should be auto-moved from the deck and placed face up on the table. Hero card can't be discareded or removed from game.